Wednesday, January 7

The Pursuit of Happyness


 I’ll touch lightly on the fact I’m getting back together with the ‘one that got away’.  Sometimes life really does resemble a sappy movie or a powerful story you read in a book. Long enough have I pined over the fact I wasn’t ready at the time to want the life I do now. The older you get the more you realize what you want out of it. The ‘American dream’ lifestyle becomes less of a conspiracy and simply becomes a place you just want to call home. I consider myself blessed that after a close-call marriage and a new house on the table, She made the painful yet powerful decision to follow her heart. If you’ve found the one then don’t let it go. These days the rate of settled marriages and falsified love is staggering. I know what I want. I know who I want, and there’s a lot to be said for just that.

I’d say wish me luck but I don’t need it. Perseverance and an undeniable push from the universe has left me no choice but to put everything on hold and fight for a life I deserve. Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions so if you want to be happy then plan your thoughts and actions accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment