Saturday, March 12

To Whom it may concern..

    Apologies for the lack of blog posts, Things have been a little crazy lately. Between music and my personal life. One has taken precedence. Truthfully, I am still dealing with alot of demons. I have put the album on hiatus due to this. I've decided to finally face the inner psyche that has been holding me back for a long time. The party life has had a great impact on my existence. Though I wouldn't change the past for it has created whom I have become, the future is uncertain at this point. My writings have become bitter and out of these 3 new songs I don't want to release either of them. Whatever fan base I have created to this point would be sorely disappointed. To anyone who really listens to Skripture, just know that I will emerge bigger and better than ever before. I should be gone a few months. Until then, please keep supporting Canadian music. Be back soon.
Sincerely
Skripture

No comments:

Post a Comment